BDM – Architectural and Interior Finishes – Victoria(Full Time)
Baresque is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to be part of the Sales Team. About Baresque…
- Known brand and trusted supplier of architectural interior finishes for over 40 years.
- Privately owned and managed Australian company, with an enviable client portfolio spanning hospitality, care, education and commercial interiors.
- Renowned for our leadership and innovation in bringing Australia’s largest variety of global and local commercial interior design materials and finishes to market,
- Recognised as the 'go to' destination for architects and interior designers alike seeking inspiration, quality, service and solution-oriented expertise.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a specification BDM to join our Victorian sales team based in South Melbourne, servicing some of Melbourne’s top A&D community, direct clients and contractors. In this well-established territory with ample opportunity for further sales growth, you will support business objectives as you leverage new and existing business relationships. As a key member of the team, you will have complete autonomy to influence and guide customers on colour, design, market trends and products, to deliver specifications within your assigned customer base. Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you will be given the support and guidance needed to be successful in your role. Armed with a strong reputable brand, innovative solutions and continually evolving product portfolio, through a collaborative approach with the internal sales teams and other key stakeholders you will further forge strong, commercially viable, long term business within your core market of education, corporate and commercial interiors. About you…
If you are a driven and results oriented sales professional looking to be a part of a great success story, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! You have a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to work to solid sales outcomes, along with a high level of resilience and ability to demonstrate the following skills:
Our ideal candidate…
- Account management - a customer first approach
- Business development - identify new opportunities and gain further breadth of connectivity within our existing customers
- Influential guidance - managing architects and designers to win product specification
- Solutions focused - exceptional support by offering real solutions
- Curiosity - asking the right questions to provide the right response, think outside the box
- Team player - work as one with sales support, production, logistics and finance to achieve a common goal.
Our BDM’s are the lifeblood of our business; they are motivated, energetic and most of all, passionate about who they are and what they do. Their success comes from their ability to build strong trusted relationships with their clients whilst being able to exceed their sales targets. A key attribute for this role is the ability to "make it happen", so experience in the following is essential;
- Experience in specification sales, representing interior decorative finishes.
- Segmental experience - Education, Corporate & Commercial.
- Accurate pipeline management of projects and customers opportunities
- Selling solutions and adding value to an existing customer base
- Selling and specifying building products to the A&D market
What’s in it for you…
- Previous A&D specification experience.
- Passion for Architecture and/or Design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mid-level specifier relationships
- Focused and goal-oriented team player
- Efficient time management
- Solutions provider
- Competitive salary, superannuation, car allowance and uncapped commissions
- Satisfaction of working with a diverse rapidly growing agile company
- Opportunity to influence and be involved on high profile projects
- Future career development opportunities
- Autonomy with support of the greater team
- Australian-owned company
- Trusted industry brand
If you are interested in the position, please apply via the link
• Passion for Architecture and/or Design
• Previous architectural or interior design sales related business development experience
• Tertiary qualifications in a related field
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Focused and goal-oriented team player
• Efficient time management
• Solutions provider