|Description / Features||
Fully refinishable resin with a soft touch
* Bleach cleanable
* Fully refinishable
* Finger print proof
* Soft touch
* Seamless Joins
* Unique Depth
|How to specify||
3. Unbacked or Backed
|Composition||Lightblocks resin. Lightblocks Board Metallic can be backed in a 1mm clear pvc for installation where the back of panel is exposed or where seamless joins are required.|
|Sheet Size||2440mm x 1220mm|
|Weight||1kg/m² per mm thickness|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor use only|
|Suggested Installation||Lightblocks Board Metallic should be ordered as BACKED with 1mm clear pvc for installations where the back of panel is exposed or where seamless joins are required.An expansion gap of 1mm per 1 meter of product should be allowed for when setting out your sheets. Adhered to substrate using either a neutral cure silicone or non-solvent based contact adhesive. DO NOT USE SOLVENT BASED CONTACT ADHESIVES. See Baresque Lightblocks Handling, Fabrication and Installation Guide for more details.|
|Lead Time||3mm - 2 week production time plus delivery (up to 10 sheets). Delivery - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane - 3 working days, Adelaide - 4 working days, Perth - 5 working days.|
|Additional Comments||If Lightblocks Board is being fabricated into drop down edges or carved into for signage, a 1mm PVC protective layer can be added to the back of the panel at an additional cost.|
|Fabrication||Standard wood-working tools. See Baresque Lightblocks Handling, Fabrication and Installation Guide for more details.|
|Care Instruction||* Use warm water, mild detergent, and a soft sponge, cloth, or chamois to clean LIGHTBLOCKS
* Surface contamination may be cleaned using kerosene, hexane, or aliphatic naphtha, or any acrylic cleaner, such as Novus. Always follow manufacturer's recommended use and safety procedures.
* Do not use glass cleaning products, acetone, gasoline, benzene, lacquer thinner, chlorinated solvents, gritty abrasive scouring compounds, or alkaline cleaners to clean Lightblocks as damage to the sheet will occur.
* Remove any oily residue left behind from solvent cleaning with detergent and water.
* Do not use squeegee, scraper, or synthetic rags that may scratch LIGHTBLOCKS.
* When cleaning, never scrub LIGHTBLOCKS. Gently wipe surface with a soft scratch free cloth.
* Light refinishing - if there is only a light scratch, refinishing can be achieved by using rubbing the area in a random circular motion with a fine steel scouring pad (Scotch-brite). Test in an inconspicuous area before attempting a main area on the job.
|Environmental Information||Lightblocks panels are easily recycled. Contact your nearest Baresque branch for details.|
|Product specification||Download >|
|Baresque Architectural Finishes Fixing Suggestions||Download >|
|Baresque Lightblocks Board Chemical Resistance Guide||Download >|
|Baresque Lightblocks Board Handling Fabrication Installation Guide||Download >|
|Baresque Lightblocks Board Panel Joins Guide||Download >|
|Baresque Lightblocks Ply - Edge Details||Download >|
|Baresque Lightblocks Seamless Join Guide||Download >|