|Description / Features||
Lucere Encapsulated is a poured acrylic resin which is then used to encapsulate various materials providing a sheet with unparalleled depth and clarity<
* Perfect for partitions, screens and lighting
* Fabricated with standard wood working tools
* Unparalleled depth and clarity
* Fully refinishable to matt or gloss
|How to specify||
2. Sheet size
3. Surface finish for each side
|Composition||metal embedded in acrylic|
|Surface Finish||Gloss/Gloss, Matt/Matt or Gloss/Matt|
|Sheet Size||2440mm x 1220mm|
|Thickness||8, 11, 15 and 20mm. A thickness tolerance of +/- 10% may occur in any resin|
|Weight||8mm - 8kg/m2, 11mm - 11kg/m2, 15mm - 15kg/m2, 20mm - 20kg/m2|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor use only|
|Wet Areas||Yes. Edges must be sealed|
|Suggested Installation||An expansion gap of 1mm per 1 meter of product should be allowed for when setting out your sheets. Most glass fittings can be used. See Baresque Lucere Handling, Fabrication and Installation guide for more details.|
|Lead Time||8 weeks (approx) from Wednesday + 1 week for Western Australia. Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.|
|Customisable||Yes. 10 sheet minimum|
|Thermoformable||Yes but subject to sheet specific ordering and manufacture. Contact Baresque for details.|
1. Being handmade, slight imperfections in Lucere are deemed acceptable. These slight imperfections may include small bubbles in the interlayer or slight surface texture imperfections. Any imperfection that is not visible one (1) meter away from the panel is deemed within commercial tolerance.
2. Lucere sheets may not be perfectly flat. Due to this, it is always suggested that the sheet be fully framed or mechanically fixed.
3. Lucere can be used as a splashback but NOT behind a stove or cooktop. We recommend a minimum distance of 300mm from stove or cooktop.
|Fabrication||Water jet cutter. See Baresque Lucere Handling, Fabrication and Installation guide for more details.|
|Refinishable||Fully refinishable to matt or gloss|
|Care Instruction||* Do not use glass cleaning products, acetone, gasoline, benzene, lacquer thinner, chlorinated solvents, gritty abrasive scouring compounds, or alkaline cleaners to clean Lucere as damage to the sheet will occur
* Use warm water, mild detergent, and a soft sponge, cloth, or chamois to clean Lucere
* Surface contamination may be cleaned using kerosene, hexane, or aliphatic naphtha, or any acrylic cleaner, such as Novus. Always follow manufacturers recommended use and safety procedures
* Remove any oily residue left behind from solvent cleaning with detergent and water
Do not use squeegee, scraper, or synthetic rags that may scratch Lucere
When cleaning, never scrub. Gently wipe surface with a soft scratch free cloth.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first. If care instructions don't deliver the expected results, cease cleaning method immediately and contact Baresque for assistance.
REFINISHING - Contact Baresque for details
|Environmental Information||Lucere panels are easily recycled. Contact your nearest Baresque branch for details.|
Esque Vol 15 – A World of Walls (WOW!)
Baresque is excited to present it’s A World of Walls (WOW!) issue of Esque covering the full spectrum of ideas to cover your walls. From our brand new extra heavy duty P3TEC through to options that absorb noise out of your busy space or fine decoratives and tiles that add a discerning touch, Baresque has your walls covered. You can even create your own designs with our Seraphic Digital Print.