|Description / Features||
Lucere Textures is a range of panels with a deep texture that is unable to be achieved in other translucent materials. The panels come in clear or with a green tint to closely emulate glass but are 40 times more impact resistant than glass. Lending an air of sophistication and elegance, the clear variants can even be used outdoors.
* 40 times more impact resistant than glass
* Easily fabricated
* Cost effective textured solution
* Custom colours/tints available
|How to specify||
1. Design / Colour name
2. Surface finish for each side
|Surface Finish||Gloss/Gloss, Matt/Matt or Gloss/Matt|
|Sheet Size||2440mm x 1220mm|
|Thickness||10mm only A thickness tolerance of +/- 10% may occur in any resin.|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor use only (Clear can be used outdoors)|
|Suggested Installation||An expansion gap of 1mm per 1 meter of product should be allowed for when setting out your sheets. Most glass fittings can be used. See Baresque Lucere Handling, Fabrication and Installation guide for more details.|
|Lead Time||8 weeks (approx) from Wednesday + 1 week for Western Australia. Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.|
|Customisable||Yes, colour. 10 sheet minimum Pantone code is needed|
1. Being handmade, slight imperfections in Lucere are deemed acceptable. These slight imperfections may include small bubbles in the interlayer or slight surface texture imperfections. Any imperfection that is not visible one (1) meter away from the panel is deemed within commercial tolerance.
2. Lucere sheets may not be perfectly flat. Due to this, it is always suggested that the sheet be fully framed or mechanically fixed.
3. Lucere can be used as a splashback but NOT behind a stove or cooktop. We recommend a minimum distance of 300mm from stove or cooktop.
|Fabrication||Standard wood working tools. See Baresque Lucere Handling, Fabrication and Installation guide for more details.|
|Care Instruction||* Do not use glass cleaning products, acetone, gasoline, benzene, lacquer thinner, chlorinated solvents, gritty abrasive scouring compounds, or alkaline cleaners to clean Lucere as damage to the sheet will occur
* Use warm water, mild detergent, and a soft sponge, cloth, or chamois to clean Lucere
* Surface contamination may be cleaned using kerosene, hexane, or aliphatic naphtha, or any acrylic cleaner, such as Novus. Always follow manufacturers recommended use and safety procedures
* Remove any oily residue left behind from solvent cleaning with detergent and water
Do not use squeegee, scraper, or synthetic rags that may scratch Lucere
When cleaning, never scrub. Gently wipe surface with a soft scratch free cloth.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first. If care instructions don't deliver the expected results, cease cleaning method immediately and contact Baresque for assistance.
REFINISHING - Contact Baresque for details
|Environmental Information||Lucere panels are easily recycled. Contact your nearest Baresque branch for details.|
Esque Vol 15 – A World of Walls (WOW!)
Baresque is excited to present it’s A World of Walls (WOW!) issue of Esque covering the full spectrum of ideas to cover your walls. From our brand new extra heavy duty P3TEC through to options that absorb noise out of your busy space or fine decoratives and tiles that add a discerning touch, Baresque has your walls covered. You can even create your own designs with our Seraphic Digital Print.