|Description / Features||Aura is organic and artistic. Colour layers on colour, creating sensitive combinations to co-ordinate with today's interior spaces.|
|Composition||Vinyl face on a non-woven backing|
|Roll Length||27.4m - Available by the lineal metre|
|Suggested Installation||Reverse hang alternate drops/overlap and double cut.|
|Lead Time||2 weeks (approx) from Wednesday subject to stock availability. + 1 week for Western Australia. Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.|
In accordance with AS/NZS 3837
Classification - Group 2
Specific Extinction - Less than 250m2/kg
|Care Instruction||Always use a clean, white, soft cloth.
Use cloth with any of the following in preferred order of use
* Clear warm water
* Mild solution of liquid detergent and warm water
* Isopropyl Alcohol (a.k.a. rubbing alcohol)
Do not use solvent based or concentrated abrasive cleaning agents, lacquer thinners, nail polish remover or cleaning agents containing bleach as these may cause discolouration over a period of time.
Remove any detergent with a clean, damp cloth. Gently pat dry.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first. If care instructions don't deliver the expected results, cease cleaning method immediately and contact Baresque for assistance.
|Environmental Information||Vinyl (PVC) is one of the world_s most versatile materials being chosen because it is durable, easy to clean and cost effective. Durability means products do not need to be replaced regularly due to wear and tear and being cleanable, vinyl products are ideal for helping keep commercial environments clean of bacteria.
There is a common misconception that vinyl is hazardous or toxic because it is man made _ this is simply not the case. Baresque only distribute vinyl products that meet the following guidelines:
- Emit low VOC' - Any VOC's from vinyl dissipate quickly (and faster than paint) through normal ventilation and have no recognized adverse impact on indoor air quality
- Are free of formaldehyde, PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid), cadmium, mercury and other heavy metals
- Do not use solvent inks
Baresque will only deal with vinyl manufacturers that:
- Comply with applicable strict state and federal regulations
- Provide a factory that is safe and clean for its employees to work in
- Recycle scrap and inks during the manufacturing process to minimize waste related to production